Hello! Sorry it has been a while! We are just starting to get into the end of our semester and the work is starting to pile up! I have a few final papers and projects due within the next few weeks.
My practicum has been busy recently. On Thursday, Career Services put on an event called Design Expo. Design companies from around the tri-state area came to Philadelphia University’s campus. It was interesting to see students interview for jobs because we are constantly preparing them for interview experiences. The Expo was also a good chance for us to do direct observations of students. (As counselors, we normally receive information from clients after an event has occurred.)
Additionally, right now, I’m in the process of applying for internships for next year. I’ve been sending out applications to university counseling centers in the Philadelphia area and will continue to send out more materials tonight.
Well, back to work! Talk to you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment