Hey! Well the semester is ending and the work is piling up! This week I did 2 group presentations. For our Group Therapy class, we used research to support a group intervention for freshman students having issues adjusting to college. It was a really interesting topic and I enjoyed doing the presentation. (Well, as much as one can enjoy doing school work! :) ) My second group presentation was for my Human Development class and was also interesting. The presentation was on romantic relationships in young adulthood. We divided the topic into 3 parts: interracial dating, cohabitation, and online dating. I primarily focused on interracial dating.
At my practicum this week, I conducted a resume writing seminar for a new member class of a professional organization on campus. The group ran smoothly and the students seemed engaged which was nice! I also had a few one-on-one meetings with students. (I can hardly believe my practicum will be over in 2 weeks! The time has flown!)
Well, back to the papers and research awaiting my attention! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment