Hi everyone - This is my last posting. If any of you all have questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
My last assignment is due on Thursday. I’m looking forward to having some time off before summer classes begin! This summer I am taking 4 classes to try to finish the Professional Counseling program by the end of June 2008. I am taking Advanced Psychology of Women and Career Development during the first summer session, and Family Systems and Statistics during the second summer session.
In addition to school ending, I also finish my practicum hours this week. On Tuesday, I am going to a professional organization meeting for career counselors within the area. (The organization is called Delaware Valley Career Planners.) On Thursday evening, I am attending a Fashion Show that features the designs of the students at Philadelphia University. It should be very cool and it will be nice to what the students have been working on this year!
Well, like I said feel free to contact me if you have any questions! (I think my e-mail is posted somewhere on this site, but just in case, my e-mail address is robinlp@dolphin.upenn.edu.) Good luck! I hope to see you all at Penn GSE next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment