Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello! It was difficult to get back into the swing of things this week, but we all seemed to return refreshed and thankful for Spring Break.

I spent a lot of time this week preparing my summer schedule and figuring out the classes that I will take next year. This summer will be busy, as I am taking four classes so that I do not have to take more than one class next summer. The classes I have decided to take this summer (and still need to register for) are Advanced Psych of Women, Career Development, Intro to Stats for Education, and Psychology of Group and Family Systems Intervention. I also spent some time reworking my resume because I need to apply for an internship for next year's program.

At my practicum this week, all of the students at the University were away on Spring Break. As a result, I did not have client meetings, but was able to catch up on some paperwork. I also planned an interview workshop that I will be teaching on Tuesday. The workshop will cover types of interviews (e.g. behavioral interviews, stress interviews, etc.), how to ask questions to perspective employers, as well as some general facts about first impressions, nonverbal communication, etc.

Well, I’m ready to put my computer away and call it a night… Talk to you all soon!

No comments: