This week was all about comps! A few of us got together to quiz each other and study for the exam on three separate occasions. On Friday, we took the exam and celebrated the week’s culmination! It is so nice to be finished studying, but we will have to wait for 4-6 weeks to receive our results.
After the exam, I figured that I earned some time off and decided to go exploring in Northern Liberties. (Northern Liberties is a great area that is just beyond the Old City section of Philadelphia.) We went to a Spanish tapas restaurant on Saturday night. We had to wait for an hour to be seated, but it was worth it! The food was awesome and the sangria was amazing!
Well, I need to get back to writing a reflection paper that is due tomorrow in my School-to-Career class. The paper is about my decisions and career path. (I’ve been putting off my school work all weekend!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment