Hello! Welcome to my blog! Only a few weeks into school and we are already off to a running start.
Last night, I went to a party that was hosted by GAPSA (The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly at Penn). The party was at a bar in old city and graduate students from all of Penn’s graduate schools were invited and attended. We had a great time!
I finished off my week by working at my practicum site in the career counseling office at Philadelphia University. I was able to see four clients today, which was both busy and exciting. I also mapped out my goals for the semester with my site supervisor and am really excited about applying my career counseling course (School to Career) to my practicum experience.
This weekend I will be in catch-up mode. I have a bunch of reading to do and two assignments to complete. On Wednesday, I am handing in a written report on an intake interview I conducted, which also requires us to issue a diagnosis for the client. It should be an interesting experience!
On that note, I’m going to relax a little and grab some dinner before I hit the books. Talk to you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment